Patient Participation Group
Datchet Health Centre Patient Participation Group was formed in July 2006 and is made up of patient representatives, a GP partner and the practice manager.
Its aim is to provide a patient perspective on the activities of The Datchet Health Centre and to support the practice team in fulfilling their stated mission by increasing patient participation.
The objectives of the group are as follows:
- To support the Datchet Health Centre in promoting health awareness and understanding within the community of patients, their carers and all the team members associated with the practice (the practice community).
- To provide an effective grass-root forum within the practice community that enables the PPG to fulfil its objectives.
- To work collaboratively with the practice, its associated charity The Friends of Datchet Health Centre, and other local organisations for the benefit of all members of the practice community.
- To provide channels through which information and views may be exchanged between the practice and other members of its community for benefit of all concerned.
- To have a positive influence on the services provided by and commissioned by the practice.
View Terms of Reference
Correspondence can be sent to the PPG Chair via the following e-mail address: mailto:email@example.com
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields. Please note that your details will be held securely by the practice. We may write to you on behalf of the PPG from time to time, including to ask your feedback on our services.
Complete the Patient Reference Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.